2015年6月8日星期一

How high do you think is appropriate for high heel shoes

I found that most beautiful high heel shoes are high
I feel, from 7 to 9 cm, the water table 2 to 3 cm for me is the most suitable height
But think like a fancy shoes are 10 + cm TT

Not buy high heels because in addition to that he will not wear high heels
There is a reason for this is the height of high-heeled and Proportion
Others see you wear high heels, the height of high-heeled removed you will feel shorter than the actual height?
Like 150 and 170 of the wear wear 10cm 10cm
150 people will feel to wear heels higher, although the same height
So I still feel little wear pump shoes proportion uncoordinated

The maximum height that we can control is how much? I think what height is the most appropriate?

The day before yesterday fancy heeled sandals 12cm water table 4cm
I hesitate to take control of this height
After a decision has been a day to buy shoes without my yards

Weeping and crying, I regret not hesitate too indecisive.


没有评论:

发表评论